To: "1962 to 1965 Mopars" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 10:42 AM
Subject: RE: green bearing questions

Earl, you are correct 73 & up A - Body's with 83/4 are 41/2 bolt pattern. I
had a 68 formula S Barracuda that I up graded to 41/2 & disc brakes. It was
a bolt in swap from a 73 340 Duster. Also, my old parts bolted right back
into the Duster!!

 Herb

1963 Sport Fury Convertible 361
1970 Challenger RT 440