Re: green bearing questions

I have heard that   a few 8.75s snuck thru after the  73 cutoff,
though i have never actually seen one,also many think that the 8.25
completely supplanted the 7.25 in 73 but they actually used the 7.25
into 1976 I believe on slant six cars.
  anybody ever seen a 9.25 rear , supposedly replaced the 8.75 in
b-bodies around the same point, for example, say maybe a 75 cordoba
with 400 might have got this 9.25 rear. They look super strong, but i
dont know if hot parts are available for them. i have thought about
grabbing them from the junkyard but would be afraid of getting stuck
with a turd.
   neal zimmerman, eugene oregon