Re: green bearing questions

William Paxton
wmp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

        I thought that the Demon was only made in 71 and 72 and never had
a 360 as that came out in mid year 73!

Herb <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>
08/09/2008 01:12 AM
Please respond to
1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx

1962 to 1965 Mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: green bearing questions

Dan;

I hate to be this bold but, Auto Hobby Digest is wrong!! Because the car I
got my parts from was new and I did all the work on it from the day it
left
the dealers lot. The night he got the car we pulled the 3:23 pumpkin out &
put 4:11 pumpkin back in, so I know it was factory 8.75 with 4.5 bolt
pattern!  I distinctly remember being sooo envious being able to use real
wheels. (-;    Also a racing friend of mine had a 67 Dart that he did the
same swap and if my memory is correct he got his from a 74 360 Demon. Just
the facts as I know them!  Now I am going to have to hit a few junk yards
and get photos!!

Herb

1963 Sport Fury Convertible 361
1970 Challenger RT 440