radiator run-off hose clips?

The radiator shop lost my rubber run-off hose and clips.  Anyone know
of a good source for replacement, particularly the clips?  It's for a
63 Polara 500 with a 383.

FYI, I just finished replacing my 5/16 fuel line with a 3/8 from
In-Line tube.  I was very impressed with the quality and how well it
fit.  I also re-coated the inside of my gas tank while I was at it
with the Eastwood kit.  That went well also.

Thanks.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)