From: Herb <zephyr9900@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962 to 1965 Mopars <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:29:30 PM
Subject: Brake Kits

I know this subject has probably been addressed but may I readdress it?

I just found another 63 Fury that has a great body no rust and a very good
interior. Problem is a couple of non mechanics have owned it and tried to
make it into a race car. It was originally a 6 cylinder car that has home
made mounts, the pan is resting on the cross link, the rear springs are
bowed backward from long shackles and a and a..... So they have left their
dirty fingerprints all over the suspension, brakes & K frame. I have a big
block K frame & newer style 8.75 axle to replace the originals. I am going
to upgrade to a 4 wheel disk kit. I saw an ad in MoPar Collector Guide for
Master Power Brakes out of North Carolina. Has any one had any experiences
with them and their products? Would any one recommend any company over them
or are they as good as any one else? What say you all?  Also as far as an
engine I am currently researching installing a 6.1 Hemi in it.  The
interesting part is the 6.1 will mate right up to my push button torqueflite
  How cool is that??

Thank You in advance!

 Herb

1963 Fury 2D/HT ? Yet
1963 Sport Fury Convertible 361
1970 Challenger RT 440
1999 Durango SLT 5.9
2006 300-C Heritage 5.7
2008 SRT-8 Magnum 6.1
St. Louis, MO.

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

This email was sent to: maxwedge11@xxxxxxxxx

EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: u/?bUrDWg.bTgGe8.bWF4d2Vk
Or send an email to: 1962to1965mopars-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

?p=TEXFOOTER

${bottom_text_ad}
----