Re: Ceramic drum (Re: Brake Kits)

i've seen the same ad myself and have been wondering if anyone has tried them yet? i dont have the cash for the disc set up and its my daily driver. i'm used to the factory drums all around (64 polara) but i've been rolling the dice for too long. so has anyone driven a car w/ them or have them on theirs??
Dietz