RE: Electric Fan

I know that this has been discussed before (I thought I saved the threads to
Polara 500 with 383 and what should I expect to pay for one. I have a new
aluminum radiator in it, but it still heats up at stop lights and such. I
don't know the ball park temp it gets to but I can watch it climb. So, I
want to install an electric fan in front of the radiator. Ideas of where to
connect the power to would be of help also.

Thanks all!

Dave Harms
 1964 Dodge Polara 500

----