Recent swap meet listings

Hello all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

http://ornocar.com/1962to1965mopar/swapmeet2008.html

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Regards,
Gary H.

October 12:

FOR SALE

1964 Plymouth Fury for sale. White with red interior. SSBC front disc conversion, new windshield, tires, kyb gas shocks, leaf springs, timing chain and gears, carpet. $6500.00 firm.  No rust through floor or trunk. Usual dings. Trim is complete, fender tag intact. Contact:  davidrauen_AT_gmail_DOT_com (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (October 12, 2008)

1964 Dodge Dart GT Convertible for sale.  Golden Anniversary. Slant 6 cylinder, push button automatic bought from original owner in St. Petersburg, Florida. Anniversary Gold (only year they offered that color) with black interior, side accent stripe and top. 135,000 or so miles, engine completely rebuilt. Have many spare parts that came with car. Runs great, transmission excellent, glass excellent.  The person I bought it from had it repainted original gold but it was not a top quality job, although looks fine. Interior is in fine shape, no rips or tears in seats, minor details would make it excellent, top is in great shape, motor a little slow going up. New tires/brakes, mechanicals seem fine, drives well. Overall, a nice daily driver and a dedicated Mopar person can enjoy it now and it would be easy to take to another level of finishing.  I am asking $6500. Car is located in Babylon, Long Island, NY My cell phone is 516 728-7260 or email bananappeal_AT_netzero_DOT_net  (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (October 12, 2008)

WANTED

Wanted: 1965 Plymouth Belvedere 2 front red door panels, must be mint, 330-483-0334 or moparkev_AT_hemixpress_DOT_com (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (October 12, 2008)

October 4:

FOR SALE

1962 Plymouth Fury 361 HP Golden Commando project for sale. 3-speed column manual shift, two tone paint. Listed in the Chrysler registry 1 of 1. Complete, original. Needs restoration. Numbers match. Very solid floor and trunk pans. Minor rust in lower front fenders and pass floor pan where the wiper pivot seal leaked. Some work done. Some NOS parts included, most chrome and stainless done. $8500.00 Pictures and info. at 256-214-2792 or bluefury361@xxxxxxxxx (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (October 5, 2008)

1964 Dodge 440. 50th anniversary edition for sale. 4 door, it Shows only 24,000 on the clock. This was my Grandpas car. The interior is very clean,and trunk, all original. The body is all original and all the chrome is there, nothing missing, great shape. There is a mark on the passenger rear 1/4 panel (not bad), and the passenger front fender, the lower rear of it looks like someone replaced it before and did not do a good job; its starting to come apart (I have the replacement panel for it). The motor I just had the carb  rebuilt. IT IS ALL ORIGINAL POLY 318, still has the 2 barrel Stromberg. These motors are called the semi hemi or wide block. Push button 3 speed auto. I have the build sheet for it. You will not find one of these cleaner or more original, this car is garage fresh. Never been in the snow or rain, I drove the car home 40 miles, it ran kind of crappy, this was when I first took it out of the garage, all I did was put a battery and gas in it and go. This was after it sat since 1991. The carb was leaking really bad, and the plugs were junk. Its not been drove since. I was gonna build a drag car with it, but its too nice to cut into. i have lots of pictures if you want more e-mail me, but they do not do it justice, its better to see in person. Summary: 318 poly;3 speed auto; power steering; heat; wipers with spray; new hoses; new plugs; new rebuilt carb; new air filter, fuel filter; fresh oil change; new 160 thermostat; new battery; broadcast sheet! Everything works good. Please call for more info or to see the car: 810-350-0176 Rich  Asking $4000 or best! Any questions, or pictures please feel free to e-mail me @ rich14bomber_AT_yahoo_DOT_com (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email) (October 5, 2008)

1965 Satellite parts car: 318, 727 trans. Car is mostly complete. All chrome is good. All parts for sale or complete car. Car is located in Jackson, MS. http://picasaweb.google.com/satellite1965 E mail:  satellite1965_AT_comcast_DOT_net (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email) (October 5, 2008)

WANTED

Wanted:  exterior moulding for 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II. They run all the way down the middle of the body. Robert at 714.655.1509 phone.

Wanted: Looking for 1964 or 1965 Plymouth Belvedere or Satellite (No Coronets).  Small Block!  Automatic Only!  2 Dr. Hardtop.  Must be running and driving with solid body. Contact me email: matt (at) specclutch (dot) com.  Of course, replace the (at) with @ and the (dot) with an actual . or phone (205) 617-3042. I am located in Birmingham, Alabama but willing to pick-up or ship car. (October 5, 2008)

Wanted: 1965 Plymouth Belvedere or Satellite b/b 4spd  car, solid w/or w/out engine. Have to trade 1957 Impreial complete w/392 Hemi, 1964  Calliente Comet, 1998 F150, 2 REO`s 1.5 tons etc., etc. Email Tony in Clinton Ark. tgp_AT_artelco_DOT_com (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email) (October 5, 2008)

Wanted: A set of pushbuttons for a 1962 Dodge Dart. Contact Rich at (859)-582-7656 or shuntich_AT_aol_DOT_com (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email Rich) (October 5, 2008)

----