New Listings / '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page

New Listings / '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Use http://ornocar.com/1962to1965mopar/swapmeet2008.html for now if
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2008.html does not work.

Regards,
Gary H.

==========
October 17

FOR SALE

1962 Dodge Polara 500 for sale. Super Solid California Black Plate Car, 361 4V, Automatic, Manual Brakes, Manual Steering, Straight Body, Original Shell Beige Paint, Cherry Grill and Chrome. Car is Complete. Engine does runs good. Car has been sitting in storage since 1984 in Northern California. Easy Car to restore! Pictures on request. Asking $5,000.00 Call me at 510-648-9284 or Email: marcusedell_AT_comcast_DOT_net (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (October 17, 2008)

1962 Plymouth Fury golden commando project for sale. 361cid, 305hp, T85 3-speed manual column shift. Listed in the Chrysler registry as 1 of 1. The Fury is factory equipped with 3:23 sure grip, am radio, heater, two tone paint, undercoating, no P/S or P/B. Kind of an early Road Runner. Body, floor pans and trunk floor are solid. All glass is good. Correct original carb, dual point and 4 bolt valve covers are intact. Car is complete and numbers matching. It will require a complete restoration. Most of the chrome and trim is done and includes many rare NOS parts. Original paperwork includes the bill of sale, window sticker, the delivery envelope containing the original owners manual and warranty/maintinence booklet and the title in the original owners family name. Price is $8500.00......offers -- Questions and picture requests can be directed to Will at phone 256-214-2792
or e-mail bluefury361_AT_yahoo_DOT_com (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (October 17, 2008)

1963 Dodge 330 2 door sedan for sale. Original max wedge car, have paper work from Galen. Call Roger Miller for questions at 405-391-9073. Asking $32,000. (October 17, 2008)

WANTED

Wanted for a 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury convertable. I need the convertable top to windshield frame header seal  RETAINER that holds the seal. I am hopeing someone knows a source or maybe a used one from an old derilect car. I am hoping someone may have one they would be willing to sell--trade--barter or whatever---is there any help for me and my  topless Sport Fury? Don.
Fla.--772-878-2085 or aaautoparts_AT_bellsouth_DOT_net (Replace the _AT_ with @ and the _DOT_ with . to email the seller.) (October 17, 2008)

----