Re: '69 swaybar setup for 64?

I have the Firm Feel bar setup on my 64 Sport Fury, is a real nice fit as far
as the bar goes but I had to weld the mounting brackets to my K frame which
was no problem as I had it out at the time. It could have been bolted on with
some drilling though. If anyone wants to see a couple of pics of my
installation, contact me off list.
Nico Over
Va. Beach, Va.
64 Sport Fury
63 Dodge 440 wagon

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 00:46:33 +0000 (UTC), chymar01 wrote

----