Re: Sure Grip for sale

THEORETICALLY that's true, but I have a friend of mine with a 69 Dart,
383, 727, 4.10's, street slicks, running 11.85's using a 741 case
without any issues. The car is on the street and he uses the gas pedal
like an on-off switch.

He has has a 69 Satellite, healthy 440, 4spd he drives the same way
with a 741 case in it...no problems there either.

I would get a larger pinion case if you can find one easily, but don't
think your 741 is going to grenade the first time you hit the gas.

Bill M

----