Fw: Legendary Holiday Sale

Body
----- Original Message -----
From: Legendary Auto Interiors Ltd
To: DHEAP@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 11:54 AM
Subject: Legendary Holiday Sale

Dear Valued Customer,

Holiday Sale

Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd. would like to wish you a happy holiday season. From now until December 31, 2008 get 25% off manufactured items (some items may not apply) and 10% off trim accessory items. Free shipping on orders of $1250 or more, ½ off shipping on orders of $750 or more (within continental USA. Some shipping exclusions may apply, please call for details). Email us at, msaless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call us toll free at (800) 363-8804 and press "3" for our sales department and reference HS123108. If ordering online reference HS123108 in the PO field when checking out.

Sale dates November 15 - December 31, 2008

All Prior sales excluded

Upholstery and Door Panel Factory Installation

Nobody installs our products better than our factory trained technicians!

Protects your lifetime warranty.

New - Lifetime warranty

Only from Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.

No additional cost / Nothing to send in / For as long as you own your car

NEW - Gator Grain Vinyl Tops

Give your car some new bite.

Hot new Products

Check out our new products section at www.legendaryautointeriors.com

Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm EST

*****************

Call toll free 1-800-363-8804

Fax toll free 1-800-732-8874

email us at websales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or see us online at www.legendaryautointeriors.com

To unsubscribe from our bulk email list reply to this message with "remove" in the subject line

THERE REALLY IS A DIFFERENCE!!
if it's LEGENDARY, it's QUALITY!

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy