Re: paint prepping (for max wedge motor)

Re: paint prepping (for max wedge motor)

Thanks for the info., too, Joey. I'll add it to the 62-65 "paint" page.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/paint.html

Coincidentally, there are RM, Ditzler or Acme Jobber Paint Codes for Mopar Engines there, thanks to Dustin C., in case you want to buy some mixed from a paint supply to use in your spray gun.

Gary H.