Up To 25% Off 2 Days Only – Sema News Report

Up To 25% Off 2 Days Only – Sema News Report

Here's a discount offer I just rec'd.....

           *15% - 25% OFF at YearOne.com with PROMO CODE: TDEC November 27th and 28th online ONLY. Click here if you are having trouble viewing this message.

                        YearOne.com THANKSGIVING SALE *15%-25% OFF, Use Promo Code: TDEC (SAVE BIG)!

                        YearOne Cars at 2008 SEMA Auto Show:

                        Adrienne Janic's (AJ) '68 Firebird: Her super sleek '68 Firebird was on display at the Source Interlink Media booth for everyone to see. AJ was kind enough to do several autograph sessions for the fans. Click here for the VIDEO!

                        Bill Goldberg and YearOne's Superbird at the Barrett-Jackson Booth:
                        The Nascar inspired Superbird tribute on display will be auctioned off for the Darrell Gwynn Foundation at the Barrett-Jackson on Saturday January 17th... more

                        ENTER PROMO CODE: TDEC AT CHECKOUT

                        Order NOW and get the parts on the way for the holidays. Go through your YearOne catalog and make a list of the parts you need, log on to YearOne.com and place your order. When you review your order, be sure to enter TDEC in the promo code box to qualify for 15%-25% off the most current price of everything we carry *except discount-exempt items.

                        Browse Our Most Popular Catalogs:

                        Buick 64-72 Skylark G/S  77-78 G-Body
                        Chevrolet 67-81 Camaro 82-02 Camaro 64-67 Chevelle/El Camino/Monte Carlo 55-57 Chevy 53-82 Corvette 58-72 Impala 62-74 Nova 67-87 Chevy/GMC Truck  77-78 G-Body
                        Chrysler 66-74 A/C Body 66-74 B/E Body
                        Ford 65-73 Mustang 79-Present Mustang
                        Pontiac 67-81 Firebird 82-02 Firebird 64-72 GTO
                        Oldsmobile 64-72 Cutlass/442  77-78 G-Body

                        EVENTS            FORUMS            NEWS
                        PROJECT CARS            TECH TALK
                        LSX '69 Camaro at GM Booth: Featured in the GM SEMA booth was our latest '69 Camaro along side the 2010 model. Click here for the VIDEO!

                        Click Here For More YearOne News!

                  Your Friends At YearOne

                  YearOne does not sell or rent your e-mail address to any third parties.

                  You received this e-mail message at BIGARNIE@xxxxxxxxxxx due to your previous purchase(s) or interest in YearOne.

                  YearOne sends various types of e-mail communications. To unsubscribe from receiving Products, Services and Promotions e-mail, Click Here and follow the directions on the next page. Please do NOT reply to this address as it is not monitored.

                  www.yearone.com Privacy Statement
                  YearOne | 1001 Cherry Drive | Braselton, GA 30517