NOS 1957 FP-31 dual quad camshaft and lifter package available

NOS 1957 FP-31 dual quad camshaft and lifter package available

Polyheads,

I have one NOS 1957 Fury (FP-31) camshaft available and a NROS set of matching solid lifters available -
$275 camshaft alone
$110 solid lifters alone
$385 separately or

$340 for the package plus actual shipping/insured to you (no handling charge) - Merrry Christmas!

The dual quad cam is the original 256 duration 208@.050" grind.
Cam specs included from my reprinted material.

The original cam ring/spacer is included if you do not have one from your old installation - these are rare and are often lost but I saved one just for this application/need - sometimes I am glad I "rat-pack" stuff.

Thank you,
Gary Pavlovich

----