RE: R&R my oilpan

bt6t4@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> That's all I had to do also Paul. Are you putting a stock pan back on? I
> have the part # for the stock one. 5007807. It might be superceded by
> now from Mopar Perf.
>
> George

Thanks for the replies guys.  I've never dropped a K member before so
wasn't sure how much work it would be.  But it does sound easier than
lifting the engine, no matter how it's done.
My homemade 7 qt. original pan was replaced because the machinist doing
the work on my engine noticed some bubbling through the welds when he
was pressure washing it.  So I'm just going to put that one back on.
Can't remember if he changed the pickup tube with the new pan, but I
don't think so.
With this encouragement I might just start working on it this weekend.