Master cylinder conversion

I have a factory master cylinder that is leaking - the gasket for the
cap is bad.  Does anyone know if just the gasket is available
anywhere?  I am thinking about an upgrade to a dual reservoir master
cylinder - for safety's sake.  I can't afford to do a front disc
conversion right now.  I'm hoping to use a factory master cylinder
(late '60s / early 70's?) and reproduction lines for a "factory" look.
 I know I will need a different distribution block.  Does anybody make
a reproduction?  I am hoping everything bolts up in about the same
place.  I received some info from another Mopar forum.  Some guys were
recommending a proportioning valve.  I thought this was disc only
thing.  I want to get as much info as possible before I begin.  Thanks
for the help.

John A.
'64 Belvedere HT