Re: Gauge, Electronic Voltage Regulators!

Just got my MoPar Collector's Guide today and this regulator was listed as
#8 in the top 10 MoPar parts of 2008

Herb
St. Louis, MO.

-------Original Message-------

From: Herb
Date: 1/21/2009 7:28:36 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Gauge, Electronic Voltage Regulators!

Here is an item to take a close look at, especially if you have had your
gauges rebuilt.  EBay Item number: 280298169674 speaks for it's self and
this is the best price I have seen so far on these.  I have them on my cars
with nothing but excellent results.  I have no connection to this vender or
will incur any gains from the sale of these items just passing information
along.

Herb

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy