Re: Insurance

I BELIEVE that Grundy does an "agreed" value policy, AND they do not
have mileage limits...although most companies do.

The "year of manufacture" plates (what MD calls them) vary by state. I
think some states will not let you use them...PA? Every antique car I
see from PA has a special antique car plate.

In MD, you register the car with historic plates, then you pay $25 to
have your YOM plate piggy-backed onto your registration. You have to
carry the regular historic plates in the car, but can display the
YOM's at all times in the car.

SUPPOSEDLY there's some a-hole cop on DE that will pull over an
antique car from MD (or any other state) that it displaying he YOM
tags and make them change the tags before continuing down the
road...caiting the fact that the tags displayed are expired. I don't
know how he can do that since the setup is leagl in the state it's
registered in, but I'm just waiting for him to do it to me...he'll get
quite the ear full!!!

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

----