Re: Rear Bumper question

${top_text_ad}
Contact Tri-City Plating www.tricityplating.com  They will re-do your
bumper or take yours as a core on one they have already re-furbished.
Lifetime warranty and they are @ shows during the year offering
drop-off and pick-up @ the show to save shipping.

I've heard alot of horror stories about Bumper Boys...2 year warranty
and the chrome starts tunring or flaking @ 2 yrs & 2 months.

Bill M
65 Coronet 500 'vert

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 1:28 PM,  <mikelj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am considering whether I should replace my rear bumper on my '64 Dodge Polara 500 or try to have the bent bottom edges straightened out and rechrome it.  Anyone know if anyone sells refurbished rear bumpers or is this a swap meet/junk yard thing.  And has anyone redone their bumpers and can they be straightened out?  Thanks.Mike in New Mexico

${bottom_text_ad}
----

This email was sent to: ${recipient}

u/?bUrDWg.${encoded_sub_id}.${EMC}