Re: Help! How do I get rear wheel off

If your studs are spinning you have a BIG problem, the splines on your
studs are ground off.

The only way to get those off now would be to split the wheel nuts
with a bolt cutter or with a impact chisel, or a torch. Then you will
need new wheel nuts, new studs and possibly new axle flanges if the
splines on the studs spun the splines off the flange. This may be time
to upgrade.

To get the brake drum off you will need a brake drum puller. I have
one for mine but I'm not next door.

It is for these reasons that I am converting to a 65+ 8 3/4.

--
Steve
'63 Hemi Polara

----