New Swap Meet Items

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2009.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

For sale; 1962 Plymouth Valiant backup light assemblies. These are really nice. No pitting chrome, and clean lenses. $75 B/O. I can email pics. Greg. 1-320-697-1070 or greg AT classiccarsplus.com (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller.  February 27, 2009)

For sale: a pair of NOS buckup/reverse lenses for a 1962 Plymouth Fury, Sport Fury, Belvedere. Still in the boxes. $75.00 B/O Greg. 1-320-697-1070 or greg AT classiccarsplus.com (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller.  February 27, 2009)

Parts for Sale or trade: I am looking to trade a 1966 driver side fender and hood from a Barracuda for 1965 Barracuda driver side fender and hood. I will trade straight across; I will send pictures upon request! Both items for $125.00 each, O.B.O.
I can seperate. Parts are located in Alta Loma Ca. Call 909-240-1822 ask for Curt or email RollenThunderMopars AT yahoo.com (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller.  February 27, 2009)

For sale: a complete set of 1964 Dodge Polara 500 Spinner hubcaps. Spinners are nice with no rash. All 4 have some dings on the outer perimeter, but the set is still very presentable. $100.00 Greg. 1-320-697-1070 or greg AT classiccarsplus.com (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller.  February 27, 2009)

For sale: 1964 Dodge Polara NOS Drivers headlight bezel. This is the cast surround, and not the aluminum trim. This piece is mint, still in original wrapper. $250.00 B/O Greg. 1-320-697-1070 or greg AT classiccarsplus.com (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller.  February 27, 2009)

For sale: a complete set of 1965 Dodge Coronet 500 Spinner hubcaps. Spinners are nice with no rash. All 4 have some dings on the outer perimeter, but the set is still very presentable. $100.00 Greg. 1-320-697-1070 or greg AT classiccarsplus.com (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller.  February 27, 2009)

Full set of 1965 Dodge Coronet 500 ivory door panels for sale. They are all really decent, but the drivers door panel has a small rip in it...about an inch long. I have not tried to superglue, because I am sure there is a better, permanent fix. $425.00 B/O
Greg. 1-320-697-1070 or greg AT classiccarsplus.com (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller.  February 27, 2009)

A nice plastic radio delete plate for a 1965 Plymouth Belvedere II or Satellite for sale. It needs rechrome or use as is. $100.00 B/O. Greg. 1-320-697-1070 or greg AT classiccarsplus.com (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller.  February 27, 2009)

1965 Plymouth Belvedere II / Satellite taillight, complete. Uncracked lens, no major pitting, but has some crazing. Rechrome the bezel for a show car or would be great for a driver. $75.00 plus shipping. Greg. 1-320-697-1070 or greg AT classiccarsplus.com (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller.  February 27, 2009)

1965 Plymouth Belvedere / Satellite, Sport Fury V8 emblems for the front fenders. These have the big red-checkered 'V' with the slightly smaller blue '8' molded to the right. I can email pics. $25.00 each or $45.00 for the pair, plus shipping, with original cap nuts. Greg. 1-320-697-1070 or greg AT classiccarsplus.com (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller.  February 27, 2009)

WANTED

Wanted: an AM/FM radio bezel for a 1965 Satellite / Belvedere. I have the radio, but really, really need a bezel. The AM one is different. Please be ready to email me a photo if you have one for sale. Greg. 1-320-697-1070 or greg AT classiccarsplus.com (Replace the AT with @ to email the seller.  February 27, 2009)

----