Mopar Decals

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

for those of you who have got decals from me,

I have some good news. as I've mentioned, in the past, about the decals I make,
it's the ink thats printed on them that is weak and prone to fading.
but I came across this clear vinyl shielding, that is actually for protecting headlights from getting damaged. but this stuff is amazing at protecting the decals! when stuck over the decals it's virtually archival at protecting them from fading and seals out the rain, oil, gas. go to 'Griots garage' to find out more and where to get it, here's a link

<http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/car+accessories/exterior +accessories/headlight+shield+11%22+x+17%22.do>

It looks like it's $23 for an 11x17 sheet

but your decals will last a good long time with this stuff stuck over them. maybe forever? the stuff is thicker then your average decal but I think it still looks good and has a high gloss look, stays stuck down but can be removed with out a problem. any small air bubbles that get trapped underneath will disappear in time. also be sure to cut the piece so it's larger the the decal to completely seal off the edges so nothing can get at the decal below.

I have no connection with Griots garage, all I know this stuff has worked great in the on going tests I've been doing. I'm truly amazed at the UV protection this stuff provides! I redid some of the old classic surf decals from the 60's and 70's to put in the rear windows of my 62 wagon but the sun would fade them to oblivion within a few months and I'd have to trash'em and put new ones on. but the decals I've covered with this clear vinyl have yet to fade for several months now! they still retain the color they had when printed. anyway, i'm pretty stoked about this stuff and thought you guys, who have my decals, might like to know.