bright

hi jim, that looks the business. havnt heard of it before. unfortunately nov is our busy time [normally] this year may be an exception. what happens to late entries. are they favourably looked on or discarded? the phoenix hasnt been for a big drive like that for years. if i can make it i'll give you a buzz & we'll catch up. when you get the polara finished bring it to the s.a all chrysler day. acxtually seriosly thinking of attending chryslers on the murry next year. unfortunately another busy time but that show is getting better & better. boss has to realise we cant always be busy. funny thing is he winges when we accumalate so much untaken leave & then someone leaves & he has to pay out 8 weeks annual leave. any recent pics of the convertible? cheers richard [oz]

----