318 poly

Hi,

I just came home after a 3 hour drive getting my 318 poly, the good news is
that it has been sitting at this old collector for 20 some years, meaning
that he died recently of old age. The bad news is that it looks like it was
yanked out of the car with a crane or something brutal. The motor mounts on
the block is cracked at the eyes(holes) as is the tranny mount to the
crossmember, but can be fixed I know how to weld in cast iron and aluminium.

Did I say that I bought another set of uppercontrol arms from firm feel,
they arrived very fast and they also got me a rebuild kit to the manual
steering box. Great parts and excellent service from a guy named Dick.
I am very satisfied with this company.

Have a nice day,

Knud erik Holm ´62 sport fury

----