Latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2009.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1964 Dodge 440 2 door hardtop for sale. 65,000 original mile, Georgia car; no patch panels; Golden anniversary gold with cream top and sweep; chassis is painted black. All major components rebuilt: 383 Stage 5 iron heads; RoadRunner manifolds; 2.5 inch pipe;
mild hyd. street cam 231 int 231 ex @ .050 .455 Lift; Edelbrock Performer intake; 750 Holley; Chrysler electronic ignition. Last year for pushbutton controls: car has 1965 727 transmission (slip-spline output shaft); remote transmission cooler; 1966 rear axle (no splined brake drums); 2.94 gear; Wilwood front disc brakes; 10 inch drums rear;  Superstock leaf springs; Modern A/C  Sanden compressor; Battery relocated to trunk; Afco aluminum radiator/shroud with fan clutch and 7 blade fan, motor runs cool. Built to cruise in the summer. Driver quality car with decent original interior, located in N.Georgia  $21,500 Contact: 770-893-1428 or  loosetires AT yahoo.com (Replace the AT with @ to contact. June 21, 2009)

WANTED:

1964 Mopar B body convertible header bow wanted. I believe that 1964 and 1965 are the same. Lester 830-625-7461 or llstockhorst AT satx.rr.com  (Replace the AT with @ to contact. June 21, 2009)

----