Re: Valve lash info on my poly

FWIW, .018 both intake and exhaust was the adj. recommended
on the cam card for my reground cam. I think the stock adj. was
tighter for the intake, but I don't have my book in front of me, to check that?

Some of the adjusters are bottomed out and won't tighten anymore.
that does not sound good??

were any of your pushrods bent?

I found out the hard way that if you put to long of a bolt in some of the intake manifold bolt holes they will thread themselves right on through and into the sides
of the pushrods! and bend them or keep them from spinning or moving.

Schuyler V. Wrobel
  Artist & Illustrator <artbysky.org>

sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx