Re: last question on electronic ignition!

I hope we get an explanation of this myself. I have one car that's already converted and one I'm going to do myself this winter. /Butch/Ferndale, WA

----- Original Message -----
From: laborboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 6:21:08 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: last question on electronic ignition!

I installed the jumper wire (probably 16 gauge, did not have a 12
handy). My last question, I promise: If we have to jump the ballast
resistor,why does Mopar Performance include a new ballast resistor in
its conversion kit, and have you install it if the voltage won't be high
enough?

Zack

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER