To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: Chrysler Archives Destroyed?!?!

In a message dated 7/28/2009 1:07:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Y1TopBanana73@xxxxxxxxx writes:

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/editorial-chrysler-destroys-its-historical-
archives-gm-to-follow/

This does not surprise me. I asked for information on my Dodge Custom 880
while I worked for Chrysler and no one could find anything about the car.
It  was is if it were never put into production.  We are now left to get
information from other owners of our great cars. I hope the answers we need
are being well kept!

Dayv

----