Re. car shows

In our local club, the annual show we put on is judged by the club members as a group not 2 or 3 members. I attended my first participant judged show years ago and swore that I'd never do it again but came to eat my words. In the fall, I attend such a show but the kicker is that you don't just vote for 3 or 5 cars you vote for 35 as that is how many awards they give. I'm guessing they have 50 to 75 cars each year. Of course, all the mopars get my vote. By the way, I'm one of those Challenger guys with the Hemi orange R/T and I do love to beat those "other brands" when I compete in the muscle car class. It's sooo sweet!!! I made one Chebby guy so made that he said that he would never be back to the show then talked to me later and said that he guessed that he would have to get some chrome. All I have is chrome valve covers.

Herb
53 Coronet (baby hemi)
65 Coronet 440 (going back together)
70 Challenger R/T