Puller for steering ball joints

I've been unable to break loose the 4 ball joints on my steering cross
bar ( or whatever it's called ) - I've tried a couple of pullers I
have but they just don't fit well enough to do the job.

Is there a special puller/tool for these things?

I need to drop the oil pan to see if my oil pickup is once again
filled with black silicone goo - this from a few years ago when during
the Power Tour my son and I broke 3 distributor shafts due to the lame
brain mechanic who sealed up my oil pan with half a tube of the stuff
:-(

Oh, and by the way ... whilst under the car today I noticed my power
steering pump is leaking through where the front cover is maybe
pressed into the case?  Is corroded pretty bad - are these things
still available, or should I consider switching to manual steering?

Thanks in advance,
Brian Safford
'62 Dart 440 4-door / 318 Poly