overheating

Don,
Not out to level guns at no one. I know what worked for me and nothing will change my mind.  I lowered my temp 25+ degress, can now run my A/C, hwy or town. I have no business ties with Howard Stewart, other than a testimomial that he knows what he is talking about when it comes to cooling issues, its his game.
I fought this issue 2 years. My problems are over. I beleive a water pump and thermostat will fix 90% of heating issues that are talked about here.
Would rather see people attempt this fix rather than the expensies of radiators, trans cooling fans, etc.
Last week, changed out Corby's pump on a 67 GTX, 383. Orginal owner by the way, problems solved.
Today we are changing the water pump on a 289, 65 Mustang. I am very famialuar with this vehicle as I was the owner of it 15 years before selling it. We are trying to get rid of the electric fan and get it back to stock. The car is a matching number and needs to be stock. We are convinced he can run his A/C on hot days.
I am finished with this issue. Do what u think is best for you vehicle.
Ollie

----