RE: Hi-Po Mopar show this Sat..

The 29th is also the Mopar race at ThunderValley South Dakota.

Grrrrrr

I've been past your track many times going to and from Topeka, and have ridden my Harley to the dealer nearby as well, but the timing has never been right to visit the track.  Something more to add to the bucket list.

Jake,

63 Sport Fury 'vert

> To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
> From: rlkinsley@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: Hi-Po Mopar show this Sat..
> Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 04:25:01 +0000
>

> The Geezer drags will be Aug. 28 & 29 I believe. Maybe you can get a
> fake ID like the kids do :-)
>
> Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Plara 4dr 318poly w/goodies

Hotmail® goes with you.

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER