RE: UK Mopars at Brooklands Museum

Thanks Rick, yes they are clones, though I dont think theyre supposed to
be particularly accurate copies! At least i hope not...
The S&M 'bird was a fairly nice '70 GTX last I saw it, a couple of years
ago. Rather have it in its original guise, myself.
The 72 roadrunner has had the Petty 'livery' for a few years now, but
the current owner, a relatively young lad (25ish?) is gradually getting
more into drag racing, so is gradually changing some aspects of the car
to suit his current taste, so it's gradually losing some it's
Petty-ness.

My brother & I were over in NC back in 2004 when we went to look at our
Polara in Greensbro. Also went to the Petty museum, what a great place!

Robert
England

----