Re: doing the job right

Probably the best "book" is this mail list and Web site. :)

There are several 1963 Polara 500s on the 62-65 site you can look at pictures and see where the trim goes. For example, http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo399.html and
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mmo102005.html

Go to http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/search62-65.html and search for 1963 Polara 500

Mr.G and others listed on the vendor page will have clips that work. You may not find the exact match but some that will work. http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html

There was an article on installing headliner in one of the Mopar mags recently.
Here are older versions.

http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/howto/mopp_0608_mopar_car_headliner_replacement/index.html
http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/howto/mopp_0608_mopar_car_headliner_replacement/year_one.html
Generic: http://www.upholster.com/auto/headliners-installation.html

So whittle down your to-do list and get back with us as to what's next. Tip: asking one question at a time usually brings more replies.

Thanks,
Gary H.