RE: Various topics ...

Gary H put a section together for my car on this site. The header
installation is a major part. I did the same thing but just dinged the
header a bit. I made many different shims and experimented all over the
place with them but something else would have an issue everytime. The
mount mod is simple and really the right thing to do. I think I will
take mine out again someday and then I will do it right. My rear main
appears to be leaking. I see the jerkball responsible in the mirror
every day :-(

----