63 Dodge & Plymouth need saved

In this weeks SoCal Old Vehicle Scrapping Buyback Program, there is a 63 Dodge & 63 Plymouth up for purchase tomorrow and Sunday.  I know nothing about them other than what AQMD has listed as their VIN's (which is known to be inaccurate sometimes).  Here is a cut & paste of the info.

1963 DODGE SED733 HAK715 7335111772

1963 PLY 4D 2NZD014 1335170902

There are a few other trucks & cars that probably warrant saving also.

I do not know which PnP has the cars, so call the # listed below for the details.