From: "Jim Altemose" <jaltemoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:41 AM
To: "1962to1965mopars" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Carter AFB?

All,

I'm looking for a Carter AFB 4 barrel for my 63 Polara 500 with a 383
intake (p/n 2205968).  I have a 1965 3856S, but it's a bit too beat
up.

In a perfect world, I'd like a correct for '63 carb, but roughly close
enough to period correct works too.

Two questions:

1. Anyone got one to sell?
2. Should I be looking for divorced or integral choke?  How do I tell
the difference?  I'm replacing my existing stock 2 barrel.

As always, thanks.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)