RE: Front Ends Ollie's Ramblings

Thanks for the response guys.  I had it aligned after the front suspension parts replacement.  Came back atleast 2 inches lower than before.  Didn't bother me much at first, but now it just seems too low, looks clumsy.
Guy that aligned it came highly recommended by the only mechanic around I trust, and it doesn't seem to be wearing the tires, just tracks funny and like  I said, I don't like it so low.  Maybe I'll go through the work of swapping wheels/tires with my brothers Charger, see if that helps.  I had bias ply tires on my 63 hardtop a few years back, and it always drove great.
The tires are old though, so it wouldn't be much of a loss to change them.  Maybe next year.

Jake
'63 Sport Fury 'vert

> To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
> From: victim1234@xxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: Front Ends Ollie's Ramblings
> Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 09:57:23 -0400
>

> Yes it will mess up your alignment adjust your height on the T-bars and go
> and get the front end aligned it will make a world of difference even on
> Bias ply tires which I run! I had the same problem.
> Tim

Get free photo software from Windows Live
http://www.windowslive.com/online/photos?ocid=PID23393::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_PH_software:082009

----