To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 4:41 PM
Subject: Finally. again

I'm really pleased with my car. It is finally running like I expect. You
can tell the tune is on track as I went from 4mpg (a ways back) to about
11-12 mpg now. The plugs look good and the engine no longer wants to
give up at 5200rpm. It shoots right on by there easily now with no
hiccups. I even found a plug wire last night that had the end pulled
loose. I fixed it of course. I have a new coil coming too as I
discovered the one I had was for points type. I'm still running it right
now too. It was an Accel 8140. The new one will be an Accel 8145. I'm
hoping that will help even more.

The temperature is perfect too. Things are coming together. Shall I get
a chute ? :-)

----

----