commando 383 rebuild

HEY FOLKS HERB HERE, BEEN AWAY FROM SITE FEW YEARS. I HAVE THE "65 FURY III 42,OOO MILES" IN THE SITE. LOOKING FOR ADVICE ON REBUILDING THIS 383 W/2BL CARB. DOES ANY ONE AROUND THE CHARLOTTE NC REGION KNOW A GOOD MACHINE SHOP? I PLAN ON DOING THE ASSEMBLY MYSELF. NOW I'D LIKE POWER, MID TO HIGH RPM, 360 TO 390 HP, IS THIS POSSIBLE WITH SAME STOCK HEADS. THE SAME CRANK, IS THERE OTHER STOCK HEADS  THAT CAN? BASICALLY I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE OUT THERE IN 62 TO 65 THAT HAS DONE THIS AND HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS JUST GIVE ME THE NUMBERS. YES  I'M BUDGET MINDED HAVE A 26 YR OLD DAUGHTER FINISHING THE SCHOOL AND GETTING MARRIED THIS COMING YEAR I'M PLEASED TO SEE THAT GARY IS STILL RIDING OVER THE SITE {SORRY FOR THE PERSONAL COMMENT} LOOKING FORWARD TO EXCHANGING MOPAR STUFF , HERB