Mopars at ThunderValley

Was at the annual Midwest Mopars race at ThunderValley Dragway in Marion, South Dakota on Saturday.  Met up again with Mike Creglow there. Mike is also a list member, and a great guy.  He was racing his '65 Satelite, which is one of the nicest combinations of show n go I've seen.  Gorgeous car that runs low 10's on a less than stellar track.  Infact, he ran the fastest of all the Mopar door slammers there. His first dial in was a 10.55, but I saw 2 runs in the 10.30's and one in the .20's  There were several 62-65 cars there, and lots of other interesting mopars.  Wish they wouldn't schedule this thing the same weekend as the Geezer drags though.  Hope they are different dates next year.
Here's a link to some pics.  I took alot more than what is here, but like usual, my camera didn't do it's job.  Gonna put that on my replacement list !

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r100/big_jake57/Mopars%20at%20Thundervalley/Mopar%20Race%202009/

----