RE: Quickest/fastest Poly Motor

Of course Gary P is the go to guy for the poly's. I think his stroker is
in a '56 or '55? I don't recall his times if he had mentioned them.
Maybe he'll chime in and tell us what it runs. Someone else had times
for a poly that he sent me and I believe he was doing better than I am.
I do think the dual quads are more demanding of a set-up. I think I
could get it running better with a single. I'll try to get a 4bbl
manifold someday and swap it out to see the difference. I'm considering
pulling my motor and trans this winter just to check it out and solve
some oil leaks too. I don't like my oil pan either. Pretty small. Hmmm,
a bigger cam at that time might be nice too :-) Anybody got a money tree
seed?

FWIW my best time to date was 10.16 which equals about 15.95 in the 1/4.
My stock '59 Sport Fury 318 poly power pack 4 bbl auto turned 16.8 at
Lions in 1963.

----