Re: Convert AC

I would like to know if an aftermarket A/C will cool enough for a 95 degree day? Also wondering if I took the stock heater out of my 64 DodgeB and put in a aftermarket heat-cool unit . Would that be feasable?.................MO ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ollie" <satellite1965@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 5:31 AM
Subject: Re: Convert AC

Nick,
Best idea, by far, is forget it. You are opening up a barrel of issues, i.e. temp problems, battery chargering/amps, etc. The only option I would even consider would be a complete Vintage Air unit. Take that money and invest it other projects on your vehicle. You will be more happy with the results.
Ollie's 2 cents  (should be worth considerly more...been there done that)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Adamski" <labrothia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>