RE: Vehicle History?

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
06/19/2003    240    Service Facility    Vehicle serviced
06/19/2003       Dealer Inventory
New York    Vehicle sold
06/19/2003       New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Saugerties, NY    Registration issued or renewed
First owner reported
Registered as
personal vehicle
Passed safety inspection
08/22/2003    3,548    Service Facility    Vehicle serviced
10/07/2003    5,040    Service Facility    Vehicle serviced
12/01/2003    9,604    Service Facility    Vehicle serviced
05/20/2004    14,946    Service Facility    Maintenance inspection
completed
Fluid levels checked
Tires rotated
Safety inspection performed
09/20/2004       New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Saugerties, NY    Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle
Passed safety inspection
01/13/2005       Service Facility    Manufacturer's recommended
maintenance performed
Maintenance inspection completed
Fluid levels checked
Tires rotated
04/21/2005    24,371    Johnson Ford Inc.
Kingston, NY
845-338-7800
www.johnsonford.com    Vehicle serviced
04/06/2006       New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Saugerties, NY    Title issued or updated
Loan or lien reported
Registered as commercial vehicle
06/23/2006       New York
Police Report
Case #31867840    Accident reported
Vehicle involved in collision
with another motor vehicle
08/24/2006    36,168    New York
Inspection Station    Emissions inspection performed
Passed safety inspection
View what was inspected

09/12/2006       New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Saugerties, NY    Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle
Passed safety inspection
08/09/2007    47,268    New York
Inspection Station    Emissions inspection performed
Passed safety inspection
View what was inspected

05/06/2008    50,073    New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Saugerties, NY    Title issued or updated
Registered as commercial vehicle
08/05/2008    53,827    New York
Inspection Station    Emissions inspection performed
Passed safety inspection
View what was inspected

08/15/2008       New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Saugerties, NY    Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle
Passed safety inspection
04/27/2009       Chrysler    Manufacturer Safety recall issued
#H46 STEERING LINKAGE
Click here for a copy of the owner letter for this Recall or call 1-
800-853-1403 if you have any questions or need additional information on
this recall.
07/13/2009    61,355    Auto Auction    Sold at auction
in Pennsylvania
Listed as
a dealer vehicle

Dealers routinely buy and sell millions of used vehicles at auction each
year.

07/18/2009       Country Chevrolet
Warrenton, VA
540-347-9000
www.countrychevrolet.com
ww.countrychevrolet
.com    Vehicle offered for sale
07/27/2009    61,359    Country Chevrolet
Warrenton, VA
540-347-9000
www.countrychevrolet.com
ww.countrychevrolet
.com    Washed/detailed
State inspection completed
Pre-delivery inspection completed
Manufacturer's recommended maintenance performed
Maintenance inspection completed
Running boards/tubes installed
08/21/2009       Dealer Inventory    Vehicle offered for sale
08/21/2009    61,487    Country Chevrolet
Warrenton, VA
540-347-9000
www.countrychevrolet.com
ww.countrychevrolet
.com    Vehicle sold

 Owner 2
Purchased: 2009
Type: Personal
Where: Virginia
Est. miles/year: ---
Est. length owned: 8/21/09 - present
(1 month)

 Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
08/21/2009       Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Fairfax Station, VA    Vehicle purchase reported
09/04/2009       Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Fairfax Station, VA    Title or registration issued
New owner reported

Bill M wrote:

> Does anyone have a Carfax account or access to the dealership network
> that could run a VIN for me please?
>
> 3D7KU28C23G815961
>
> Thanks in advance!!!
>
> --
> Bill M
> 65 Coronet 500 'vert http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/mmo62008.html
> 73 Dart Sport, 00 Cherokee Sport, 01 Dakota SLT
> 21 Model T Depot Hack, 92 Accord, 06 Mazda 3

R.Penn

----