 <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with your needs -
 <sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Oct 16, 2009, at 10:04 PM, Butch Edison wrote:

Thanks for that Doug. /Butch/Ferndale, WA

-----Original Message-----
From: Douglas Sutherland [mailto:pluckedchickens@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 11:13 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: GAUGE FACE FACE DECALS for 64 PLYMOUTH

Just found these on eBay. The owner has been working on them for quite a
few years and they have been available for 6 months.
He said the decals are magenta/gold iridescent black as original but most guys don't know these gauges were iridescent because the sun faded them out.
Other years are available.

eBay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=160315423961&v
iewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT#ht_543wt_962
OR:PERFORMANCE CAR GRAPHICS
723 Shannon St.
Tallahassee, FL 32305
Phone: 850/878-1450