To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Radials or bias? slicks

I was always told not to mix them because the tires track differently. Going moderate speeds could become dangerous.

--Tom

Rich Kinsley wrote:
I think there was a mention back when radials came out that if you must mix them put the radials on the front. I believe I did that with my first radials in the 70's and I didn't like the handling but I don't think it'd be a big deal in a straight line.

Steve Mick wrote:

This did not go through the first time.................MO
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Mick" <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>