RE: starting 65 sport fury w 383

Roger has fixed his e-mail settings for next time. Below is his reply
for now. The original mail is below that.

Thanks,
Gary H.

Yes I have temporary clamp on type cables and some of my wires are
original and suspect.  The other thing it someone put in an alarm system
in the 90s and I am not sure If I got all of it out...  Half of the
positive lead to the starter is probably 15 or more years old.  You guys
are great btw for helping.

Herb wrote:

> Gary,
>
> What did he say??