RE: Sending this link too anyone

Thanks for sending the link Doug! Price is always negotiable anyway. I suspect the seller will find out sooner than later what the market says about his car's street value.

Of course, it is the super rare 1965 Plymouth "Fury/Savoy" model. You don't see many of these. Almost as scarce as a 1964 Dodge Coronet. ;-)

Thanks,
Gary H.