Re: Oil pan

Welcome Steve! Nice Mopar you are working on. :)

Here between the == is, I think, the message MO was remembering.

Thanks,
Gary H.

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/images/ml-lipinski-oilpans2.jpg shows the differences.

Mopar Performance oil pan P5007807AB supposedly will work.

As will Moroso 20760
http://www.moroso.com/catalog/categorydisplay.asp?catcode=11956

See the bottom of http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/oilpans.html for details.

Thanks,